Who would benefit from this course?
This course would benefit anyone who is, or wishes to be involved in supporting or leading projects. No formal qualifications are necessary but a reasonable standard of English will be expected.
What does the course cover?
The course enables learners to discover:
- What project management is and how it provides a useful framework for managing change
- Which three key principles a project manager uses to motivate and inspire the team
- Which common tools a project manager uses to keep the team target focused and on track
- Why monitoring and evaluation provide hidden opportunities for learning
- How to experiment with project management principles in everyday life
How is the course assessed?
This is a creative and interactive course that will inspire you to believe that you can manage any project. You will participate in group discussions and various activities/exercises that contribute to assessment.
On completion of this non-accredited course, an in-house certificate of attendance and participation will be issued.
How much will the course cost?
What are the opportunities for progression?
This course enables learners to progress onto a range of accredited and non-qualification courses in areas such as Mentoring, Information, Advice or Guidance, Mediation, Learning Support and Customer Service.