Principles of Project Management
Who would benefit from this course?
This course would benefit anyone who is, or wishes to be involved in supporting or leading projects. No formal qualifications are necessary but a reasonable standard of English will be expected.
What does the course cover?
The course enables learners to discover:
- What project management is and how it provides a useful framework for managing change
- Which three key principles a project manager uses to motivate and inspire the team
- Which common tools a project manager uses to keep the team target focused and on track
- Why monitoring and evaluation provide hidden opportunities for learning
- How to experiment with project management principles in everyday life
How is the course assessed?
This is a creative and interactive course that will inspire you to believe that you can manage any project. You will participate in group discussions and various activities/exercises that contribute to assessment.
How much will the course cost?
What are the opportunities for progression?
This course enables learners to progress onto a range of accredited and non-qualification courses in areas such as Mentoring, Information, Advice or Guidance, Mediation, Learning Support and Customer Service.
20-03-2019 9:30 am
Event End Date
20-03-2019 4:00 pm