Who would benefit from this course?
This course would benefit anyone interested in helping others to achieve focus for success in life. No formal qualifications are necessary but a reasonable standard of English will be expected.
What does the course cover?
The course enables learners to discover:
- What the profession of coaching is and how empowering it can be for managing change
- What sets coaching apart from other forms of help; guidance, counselling and mentoring
- Which active listening skills a coach uses in conversations to inspire and motivate others
- Why collaboration matters and equips the coach to unlock their own and client’s potential
- How to experiment with coaching tools for future success
How is the course assessed?
This is a highly participative course and provides considerable opportunity for safe coaching practice within the session. This, together with group discussions and various activities / exercises form the basis of the assessment.
On completion of this non-accredited course, an in-house certificate of attendance and participation will be issued.
How much will the course cost?
What are the opportunities for progression?
This course enables learners to progress onto a range of accredited and non-qualification courses in areas such as Mentoring, Information, Advice or Guidance, Mediation, Learning Support and Customer Service.