"The project aims to build resilience within VCSE organisations to meet future challenges. Particularly resilience in:
- VCSE leadership to manage change
- Local community organisations to address the increased demand as a result of reduced public spending
- Social enterprises by maximising trading income."
This programme focusses on organisations* as well as your staff and volunteers.
Our ESF Training Offers on this ESF programme concerns Volunteer Management, Education & Training and personal development. Involving volunteers includes everything from supporting organisations with policies such as Safeguarding to qualifications in Volunteer Management. We are keen advocates for supporting & developing volunteers which both assists in their retention and for future recruitment. The recently updated survey from the ‘state of the sector’ continues to evidence the need for training in these particular areas.
We are also passionate about personal development and we are offering, within this ESF programme, one to one mentoring or coaching to support your learning as well as one day sessions or qualifications in coaching and mentoring. Read the story from a Learners Prospective. Volunteer Management & Fundraising - A Learner's Perspective
We will expect from you:
- A commitment to support and encourage your staff and volunteers to achieve their learning outcomes.
We will expect learners:
- To commit to undertake and achieve their individual learning goals.
You can expect from us that we will:
- Provide you with the necessary learning and resources to achieve your goals.
- Provide you with knowledgeable tutors and professional support.
- We aim to provide an environment which is healthy, safe, efficient and attractive.
- You will be treated with respect and will not have your status undermined.
- Any degrading behaviour or harassment of you will be treated seriously.
*Organisations need to have less than 250 employees and complete a State Aid declaration.