Open Day at Volunteer Cornwall
Open Day for Volunteer Managers, Co-ordinators & Group Leaders
10am – 3pm at Volunteer Cornwall, Acorn House
Does cake play a large part in how you support your volunteers?
Come and see us on 3rd June to celebrate all things volunteering and volunteers. And take part in some micro volunteering for Volunteers week.
We will have an open day here at Volunteer Cornwall from 10am to 3pm.
- Do you have a question about using Do it?
- Bring in your role volunteer descriptions for Lorna to give the “once-over”
- Share ways to use social media?
- Hear about our latest Health & Wellbeing Campaign to help find and recruit volunteers
- What do you need to know about managing volunteers?
- Are you updated on the latest safeguarding news? – are you a ‘safe‘ organisation?
- What do volunteers really want?
- And does cake really work?
PLUS take part in micro volunteering with us…
- Knit with our Natter - supporting our local hospital – Join us in knitting some Beanie hats which are used as part of a Red/Amber/Green rating system of the support needed feeding and caring for newborn babies. Lorna will show you how – no prior experience necessary.
- Create a lovely thank you card to take back and give to your volunteers.
- Create a video thank you to volunteers
- The ‘You Rock’ campaign starts here – paint your rock and take it back to your workplace and then send us a photo with your volunteers to add to our thank you gallery. #VolunteeringRocks
Book the date in your diary now with Marianne, Andrew, Lorna and the VC Team...