Communication Charter three-year celebration!
We are fast approaching the three-year anniversary of the launch of the Communication Charter. To mark the event we will be Singing and Signing on Lemon Quay in Truro at 1.30pm on Friday 30th September (see flyer attached). There are two old songs—Bring Me Sunshine and Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life, and two newer songs—Greatest Day and Roar (all lyrics and signs attached).
We know there are some fantastic Communication Leaders out there and we want to celebrate all the good work you are doing and help you when you need it. We have been offering communication clinics in the East of the county. We want to help Communication Leaders with their roles and responsibilities around communication as much as we can. Outcomes from attendance at the clinics has been very positive and we would like to carry on running them.
You will remember from the training that the role of a Communication Leader is to:
- Promote the Communication Charter and good communication
- Audit how well you / your setting is doing with communication and make a communication action plan
- Attend additional communication training and help train staff in your setting
- Help staff to communicate better at work
- Make communication tools and resources
- Come to Communication Leader network meetings and link with the Speech and Language Therapy Team.
Download a full copy of Issue #34 of the newsletter to find out more from the Communication Charter!
If you would like to contribute to this newsletter or you need any further information please e-mail us at:
Singing & Signing!
Included with this month's issue of the Communication Charter's newsletter are instructions for signing three popular songs. Download a copy and learn how to sign today: